Our Work With Other Schools
Part of our mission is ‘everyone, every day’. This ‘everyone’ does not just extend to the children, parents and staff of Surrey Square; we are motivated to support other schools and organisations in any way we can, sharing our learning, journey and practice (and learning from them along the way!).
We offer a range of learning sessions – please see full details here.
In addition to these sessions, we also offer bespoke packages of support that suits individuals and schools. This ranges from one to one coaching for heads, series of INSETs and teaching and learning support, through to secondments for key members of staff.
Examples of the kind of support we can offer include;
Leadership and Management;
· Coaching for individuals and teams – building leadership capacity
· Training in coaching skills
· Vision, values and culture
· Strategic planning and making things happen
· Managing conflict effectively
· Team building, motivation and alignment
· Food culture, managing own kitchen
Learning, teaching and curriculum;
· Strategies for accelerating progress, particularly in literacy and numeracy
· Assessment for learning including marking
· Engagement and meaningful curriculum design – using ‘REAL’ projects to raise standards
· Using data in a purposeful and simple way
· Planning interventions and use of support staff
· SEND provision
· Excellence in Early Years
Pastoral and behaviour;
· Information sharing and effective planning to meet needs
· Managing challenging behaviour as an inclusive school
· Theory and culture to support positive behaviour
· Working with parents
Please contact the head teacher and we can begin to plan what is right for you and your school. We look forward to working with you.