We believe that our uniform is an important part of the school identity and that children should wear it every day in school. It is the responsibility of the children and their parents and carers to ensure that they are wearing correct uniform and look smart for school.
Our school uniform policy can be read here.
The uniform can be viewed and bought at the school office or online at http://www.yourschooluniform.com/schools/index/surrey-square-primary-school
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Green sweatshirt with school logo
- A white shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers ( shorts may be worn in the summer)
- Girls may wear grey or black skirts, or green/white dresses in the summer
- A Green t-shirt with black shorts or jogging bottoms
- A suitable pair of shoes in a dark colour. Trainers should not be worn.
School book bags can also be purchased at the school office or on the website.
All clothing should be clearly labelled with your child's name.
Due to health and safety reasons jewellery should not be worn. However it is recognised that some children have pierced ears. These children may wear small studs (less than 4mm wide) which they need to be able to remove themselves for PE.
It is expected that all children attend school in this uniform. If they fail to do so, the school will follow this up with a range of sanctions. Small grants are available for families in financial difficulty to purchase uniforms.