Build a Better World
Developing critical skills that our children need to build a better world for themselves and others.
Take a look at our 3 annual projects that develop critical skills that our children need to build a better world for themselves and others.
We strive to give our children a variety of opportunities to experience leadership. We believe this is a critical skill for life. Through this work, the children will:
- Learn how to effectively articulate who they are as leaders.
- Be able to confidently communicate their beliefs and wants.
- Be change makers within their school community.
- Know that it is their job to advocate for the rest of the school community.
Leadership opportunities include:
- JLT (Junior Leadership Team)
- Community Ambassadors
- Science Ambassadors
- Wellbeing Ambassadors
- FFFL (Fit, Fun, Friendly Leaders)
- Pavilion Leaders
Look here at our campaigns past and present. We are committed to working with our children, their families and the local community to make a positive difference, empowering them to use their voices and take action when they see a problem.